Open your own HAMMER & STAIN DIY WORKSHOP
TURN YOUR CRAFTING PASSION INTO YOUR DREAM CAREER
Hammer & Stain DIY Workshop offers an amazing licensing opportunity that will help you turn your passion for DIY and crafting into a fulfilling dream job.
We take the guess work out of opening your own DIY studio by licensing our proven and effective:
- Class format
- Project Designs
- Comprehensive training program for you and your instructors
We’ll help you create an environment for success while experiencing the joy of helping women create one of a kind home decor pieces.
You’ll enjoy the instant brand recognition and goodwill associated with our fun and engaging workshops and our warm and welcoming studios.
Owner's Retreat 2022
If you have a passion for all things rustic and handmade then contact us now about opening your own DIY Workshop business in this growing industry!
The benefits associated with an affordable Hammer & Stain DIY Workshop license agreement are long:
- Guidance on site selection, commercial build out, and equipment purchasing
- Guidance on initial hiring, training, scheduling, and best practices
- Right to use professional logo, photography, signs and artwork, including PMS and CKMY colors and brand standards
- Dedicated studio location page on Hammer & Stain’s optimized website
- Inclusion in Hammer & Stain’s social media marketing
- Dynamic designs and projects for exciting classes
- Access to a private on going training website for updates, new designs, tips and instructional support for techniques and more.
There’s a lot more to opening a DIY studio than money, but in addition to an honest work ethic and a whole lot of heart, a little cash never hurt! Expect that your total investment to open a studio will be between $15,000 and $25,000*. Much less than the cost of creating your own brand. If you plan to secure a loan for part of your investment, you should plan to have $10,000 to $20,000 in liquid assets available when applying with your lender.
*Some studios may require additional investment in equipment. We can provide you with a detailed list of required equipment as needed.
NEXT STEPS.. Join the HAMFAM
We are looking to partner with individuals that believe in our mission of empowering women to bring out their creative sides. If you have experience DIYing, crafting, or small business management and operations; and are interested in learning more about Hammer & Stain’s licensing opportunity, then please contact us through our inquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch with you!
NOW OFFERING MOBILE LICENSES
Operate a DIY studio completely mobile!
TAKE HOME KITS